Toadfish is committed to cleaning our waters and leaving this world better than they found it. With these principles as their foundation, they pledge to clean our coastal waters 10 square feet at a time.
Raleigh Custom Burn stands with Toadfish Outfitters to support the Let's Put 'Em Back philosophy. Stop by to get y
Our love of the Coast is why we partner with Toadfish Outfitters. As family owned and operated businesses, you could say its in our blood.
Or perhaps it is in the endless possibilities the water gives us.
Designed for opening thicker shelled oyster, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker, the Toadfish Professional Edition Oyster Knife is for serious oystermen.
This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em' Back™ Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry so please use caution when handling.
The Put ‘Em Back Oyster Knife was developed from generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergonomics and the physics of shucking an oyster perfectly and safely. This artfully crafted multiple purpose knife will shuck raw or steamed oysters and its sharp blade will cut them out of the shell with ease.
Once you shuck an oyster with a Toadfish™ oyster knife blade, you will know why folks call these knives ‘the most thought out oyster shuckers ever created’.
Toadfish has created a safer more stylish way to open oysters. Introducing a cut-proof, puncture resistant, anti-microbial cloth designed specifically for opening shellfish. The days of entertaining with oysters and a pile of old dirty rags or clunky old garden gloves for your guests are over.
Toadfish reinvented the shucking glove of the past. The Toadfish Shucking Cloth is machine washable and durable enough to hold up for many oyster seasons to come. So let's reduce our waste, save our fingers from oyster cuts, and PUT 'EM BACK.
The Toadfish Crab Claw Cutter was designed to cut evenly around crab claws in one step, keeping meat intact and shell fragments out. Allows you to create stunning presentations with lobster, blue, king, and dungeness crab claws. The precision spring loaded jaws allow for fast and clean shell opening with no mess.
Here's how it works:
Flip open the locking hinge on the crab cutter. Place a crab claw into the open serrated jaws right above the crab claw joint. Slowly close the cutter around the claw until the serrated teeth create a perfect cut. Then slowly pull apart the claw revealing your intact crab claw meat.
The Toadfish Shucker’s Bundle combines the most innovative oyster shucking tools on the market into one set. TO's patented designs make preparing oysters easier, safer, and more enjoyable.
- Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife - A fresh look at ergonomics with a bent tip design and handles made from recycled plastic bottles. Opens oysters with ease.
- Professional Edition Oyster Knife - Designed for opening thicker shelled oysters and use in commercial-volume kitchens for the experienced shuckers, the Toadfish professional edition oyster knife is for serious oystermen. This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em’ Back™ Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage.
- Cut Proof Shucking Cloth - Cut-proof and puncture-resistant cloth designed for safely opening shellfish. Replaces gloves and disposable towels and is anti-microbial, machine washable and opens oysters safely and in style.
The Toadfish Coastal Kitchen Collection combines the most innovative seafood tools on the market into one set. Their patented designs make preparing coastal food easier, safer, and more enjoyable. Toadfish created the Coastal Kitchen line to enhance the coastal lifestyle and provide a connection point between what we eat and the sustainability of those resources.
TO's promise is that with every product sold they will replant 10 square feet of oyster beds. Healthy and abundant oyster beds are essential for the sustainability of marine ecosystems. Oysters filter the water, clean our oceans, and provide habitat for hundreds of marine species.
- Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife - A fresh look at ergonomics with a bent tip design and handles made from recycled plastic bottles. Opens oysters with ease. U.S. Patent No. D852005
- Frogmore Shrimp Cleaner - First of its kind tool that peels, deveins, and butterflies shrimp in one smooth motion. A perfect shrimp every time. U.S. Patent No. D846362
- Toadfish Crab Cutter - Flawlessly cuts crab shells instead of smashing them. Creates less mess and stunning presentations. Patent Pending.
The Toadfish Non-Tipping Can Cooler is the first of its kind un-spillable beverage cooler. Our innovative suction cup technology allows the Can Cooler to stick to any smooth surface. From a lack of cup holders on a rocking boat to wagging dog tails, this product will keep your drink upright, accident-free, and icy cold.
Can be personalized.